New tiny and small scale units whose cost of project (excluding working capital margin) does not exceed Rs.10 lakhs and the total working capital requirement at the normal level of operation is upto Rs.5 lakhs are eligible under the scheme.
3:1 in the total venture of outlay (i.e., cost of the project plus working capital requirement) after taking into account the amount of investment/subsidy/incentive available for the project.
As may be required to arrive at the Debt Equity ratio of 3:1
Margin for Term Loan
- All backward areas in the State 25%
- Other areas and Municipal limitsof all cities of the state 30%
Rate of Interest : (Effective)
|Loan Description||I TIER
During construction period
Remaining period implementation/
of term loan
|a) For new units in backward area||12.5%||13.5%|
|b)For units in non-backward area||13.5%||14.5%|
|2. Working Capital Loans|
|a) All loans upto Rs 2 lakhs||15.0%|
|b) All loans exceeding Rs 2 lakhs||16.5%|
Repayment Working Capital Component - Not exceeding 10 years (including moratorium upto 13 years)
Term Loan Component
- Not exceeding 8 1/2 years (including moratorium of 18 months)
Corporation will have first charge on fixed assets and hypothecations of the current asset. Corporation may also ask for Collateral Security against Working Capital Loan.
Terms and Conditions
- Working Capital loan should be availed within one year from the date of commencement of production.
- The unit should open a current account with a designated bank and the amount of working capital of the loan will be credited as and when disbursed by the Corporation.
- The unit should route its entire transaction of the business including all the receipts and payments through this account only.
- The unit should repay the entire working capital loan sanctioned by the Corporation at once in case the unit approached the bank for more working capital.
- The unit should provide monthly stock statement showing the position of inventory level of the Corporation. If they fail to provide the same, the Corporation may recall the loan.
- All other terms and conditions would be applicable as per details given in the General Folder of the Corporation.
The above information regarding Single Window Scheme is only for general guidance to entrepreneurs and it is not a binding obligation to the Corporations while considering the loan. This is subjected to change at any time.